Join Ambulance Services from across Europe to see how technology is shaping the future of the sector.
BRACKNELL, UK. 28th October 2021 – Registrations are now open for the European TOUGHBOOK Ambulance Forum designed to bring technology experts and Ambulance services together to discuss how technology is shaping the future of the sector. The free online event takes place from 09:00-11:00 GMT (10:00-12:00 CET) on Thursday, November 25th. Click here to register: https://toughbook.panasonic.eu/ambulance-forum
G2 in use
The Ambulance Forum is the second in a series of specialist emergency services events following the successful European TOUGHBOOK Police Forum held earlier in the year. Important topics on the agenda include the latest research examining technology trends in the ambulance service. White Space Strategy will discuss how COVID has accelerated the use of remote healthcare solutions, how the future is more integrated communications between frontline staff and hospital services, and how Android, with its improved security offering, could be the future operating system of choice for the sector.
Additional speakers from sector experts and technology leaders, such as Microsoft, Intel and NetMotion, will discuss digitalisation in the ambulance sector and the latest mobile computing innovations, the challenges of maintaining critical connections on the frontline and the potential benefits to emergency services of the introduction of Windows 11.
Local language breakout sessions have also been organised, highlighting technology innovation in ambulance services across Europe, including Italy, Spain and Benelux. Examples of tech innovation include the smart integration of digital patient records for use on the frontline and the effective use of electronic ID readers.
“Effective Digitalisation has the power to improve response times, deliver better patient care and empower ambulance teams to save more lives,” said Daichi Kato, Head of Panasonic Mobile Solutions Business Division Europe. “This forum is a unique opportunity to bring technology and ambulance professionals together to share how the latest solutions are being used successfully and to learn more about new developments in hardware, communications and applications. I would urge all ambulance service representatives with a technology responsibility or interest to register today.”
For more information, visit: https://toughbook.panasonic.eu/ambulance-forum
Junior Account Exec
(+44) 0 7538813695
Panasonic Corporation is a global leader developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B sectors. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, operates 522 subsidiaries and 69 associated companies worldwide and reported consolidated net sales of Euro 54.02 billion (6,698.8 billion yen) for the year ended March 31, 2021. Committed to pursuing new value through collaborative innovation, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for customers. Learn more about Panasonic: https://www.panasonic.com/global.
About Panasonic Connect Europe
Panasonic Connect Europe began operations on October 1st, 2021, creating a new Business-to-Business focused and agile organisation. With more than 400 employees, the business spearheads operations with its major new B2B solutions initiative called “Gemba Process Innovation”, supported by its wide business product range.
Panasonic Connect Europe is headquartered in Wiesbaden and consist of the following business units:
- The Mobile Solutions Business Division helping mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, business tablets and handhelds.
- The Media Entertainment Business Division incorporating Visual System Solutions offering a range of high brightness and reliable projectors as well as high quality displays; and Broadcast & ProAV offering Smart Live Production solutions from an end-to-end portfolio consisting of PTZ and system cameras, camcorders, the Kairos IT/IP platform, switchers and robotic solutions that are widely used for live event capture, sports production, television, and xR studios.
- Business and Industry Solutions delivering tailored technology solutions focused on Retail, Logistics and Manufacturing. Designed to increase operational efficiency and enhance customer experience, helping businesses to perform at their best, every day.
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Europe selling a wide range of smart factory solutions including electronics manufacturing solutions, robot and welding systems and software solutions engineering.
For more information about the Mobile Solutions Business Division, please visit: www.toughbook.eu
- With ‘Remain in Mexico’ program, U.S. and Mexico grapple with similar challenge - December 5, 2021
- Most of What You Know About Business Purpose Is Wrong - December 5, 2021
- Omicron proves we’re not in control of Covid – only global action can stop this pandemic - December 5, 2021