Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds are here, meaning the series is once again teasing players with unique but well-hidden vehicles all across the sprawling map. You’ll need to chase down all Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds in order to complete the list at launch, and they’ll require patience both before and after you locate each car or truck. While these vehicles are once again quite elusive, we’ve managed to track all 14 of them down. Follow along with us here so you know where to find all Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds.
While we can expect more Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds to be added throughout the long lifespan of Forza Horizon 5, there are 14 you’ll need to track down if you’re an early adopter. Before you can even locate Barn Finds, you’ll need to wait for each “Barn Find rumor,” which appears on your map as you progress through the game naturally. Even if you go to the right spot, a Barn Find vehicle won’t appear without its rumor appearing first.
While experimenting, we found that simply idling and waiting for more Barn Finds didn’t do the trick, but any kind of quantitative progress seemed to unlock subsequent Barn Find rumors. The very last Barn Find rumor appeared just after we finished the main campaign.
With each Barn Find rumor, you’ll be given a wide perimeter to search in order to find a surprisingly stealthy barn. On the map below, we’ve identified the exact spot at which you’ll find each car, so you can skip the sometimes-slow guesswork.
It should be noted that you can also enter Drone Mode from the game’s Creative Hub in the pause menu. In Drone Mode, you leave the vehicle and can scan any region much faster as a drone than as a driver. This is helpful when you want to locate a Barn Find and you know you’re close but the environment slows you down with trees and rocks.
Here’s every Barn Find you’ll be tracking down and where to find them. Make sure to click the map image to expand it.
- 1973 BMW Turbo 2002 – West of Guanajuato
- 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR South-central Gran Pantano
- 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock – Between Teotihuacan and Granjas de Tapalpa
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Flashback – Between Guanajuato and Hotel Mirador Balderrama
- 1967 Ford Racing Escort MK1 – Northwest of La Gran Caldera
- 1956 Ford F-100 – South of Tierra Prospera
- 1970 GMC Jimmy – Southeast of Atlantes de Tula
- 1991 Jaguar Sport XJR-15 – Aerodromo en la Selva
- 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS – Northwest of Colinas Aridas
- 1968 Renault 4L Export – West of Gran Telescopio
- 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck – Southeast of De Otro Mundo
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette – Southwest of Los Jardines
- 1959 Ferrari F40 Competizione – North of Pantano de la Selva
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – Northeast of Los Jardines
Once you locate a Barn Find, a few things happen. Immediately, the barn location is changed to a Gift Drop. There you can donate cars from your garage to different types of players, such as new players, seasoned veterans, or recent campaign completionists.
You’ll get an achievement for donating a vehicle for the first time and you’re even able to pick a message to send with each gifted vehicle. You’ll never see the other player receive their gift, but you can include your Gamertag in your message and they may send you a thank you note–or even a car for you too.
The other thing that happens with Barn Finds is that each car, once found, takes some time to be added to your garage. Since you discover them as rickety old machines, your mechanic fixes them up over the course of a few gameplay hours. You can elect to pay for the repairs to be done immediately, but the prices range wildly from tens of thousands to tens of millions of credits. Our suggestion: there are 500+ cars in Forza Horizon 5, so be patient and your Barn Find will be reborn soon enough.
Mark Delaney on Google+
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- No new Covid-19 restrictions as government consults on mandatory vaccines — Ramaphosa - November 28, 2021
- Worried About Empty Store Shelves? Here Are the 5 Commodities That Will Be Hardest To Find - November 28, 2021
- These are the 3 dates between the ‘Guadalupe - November 28, 2021