Forza Horizon 5 Player Houses offer players a number of conveniences, some of which can really enhance the game as you work to hit every race, danger zone, speed trap, and more in the sprawling open world. There aren’t many Player Houses, but several of them offer unique perks that you’ll definitely want to prioritize when discovering new content in Playground Games’ sandbox. Here’s where to find every Player House, how much they cost, and what perks, if any, they unlock.
Forza Horizon 5 Player Houses: Locations, Prices, And Perks
There are seven Player Houses to discover across Mexico in Forza Horizon 5. You’ll get the first one during the game’s extended introduction. After that, you’ll want to play through the first event under each category in Horizon Adventure.
Think of these as the main story races, and with six categories, each one you initiate will allow you to move into a new Player House. Some are quite expensive, others are free if you have Forza Horizon 5 VIP access, and best of all, some of them include some amazing perks. Here’s the full rundown from west to east on the map:
- Location: Northwest of Dunas Blancas
- Price: 150,000 CR
- Perk: None
- Location: East of El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Price: 2,000,000 CR
- Perk: Instantly travel to any road on the map
- Location: In Mulegé
- Price: Free (starter house)
- Perk: DJs will now play Skill Songs
- Location: Northeast of Guanajuato
- Price: 5,000,000 CR
- Perk: One free Wheelspin every day
La Casa Solariega
- Location: Northwest of Teotihuacan
- Price: 1,500,000 CR (free with Forza VIP)
- Perk: You earn double Forzathon points
- Location: Northwest of Ek’ Balam
- Price: 700,000 CR
- Perk: None
- Location: Between Playa Azul and Playa Tranquila
- Price: 700,000 CR (free with Forza VIP)
- Perk: Photograph your car collection to earn Accolades
If you’re curious, Forza Horizon 5 VIP is an optional tier of access that is included in the game’s Premium Edition, as well as in the Game Pass version, which means tens of millions of members will instantly have access to VIP content, such as the free Player Houses, on day one.
Unlocking all seven houses will earn you an achievement, but in our experience, the achievement unlocked after the sixth Player House was purchased. On that note, we recommend you start by investing in Buenas Vistas, as its perk makes the game much faster. If you’re not opposed to fast-traveling so much in a game like this, the perk of being able to fast travel anywhere, rather than just festival sites and Player Houses, really speeds up progress early in the game, especially when you’re looking for all 14 Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds.
Buenas Vistas unlocks once you complete the first Horizon Adventure street race, so once you’ve got the 2,000,000 credits for your down payment, head to the southwest corner of the map and enjoy what is arguably the best perk in the game.
Mark Delaney on Google+
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Best Cyber Monday PC storage deals 2021: High capacities, fast drives, affordable prices - November 30, 2021
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2021: Hot discounts on laptops, TVs, AirPods, Fitbits, and more - November 30, 2021
- New Canadian travel and border measures take effect tomorrow - November 29, 2021